All-Outdoor System 6-42 GHz
• 440 Mbps FDX (761 Mbps with key)
• 1.5 Gbps FDX (2+0 with key)
• PLA (Physical Link Aggregation)
• Programmable packet buffer up to 2 MB
• QPSK through 1024QAM
Apex Lynx Overview
The Apex Lynx is an all-outdoor, high-capacity, full duplex, point-to-point, wireless backhaul system specifically designed for all IP wireless backhaul. It is ideal for service providers due to it’s zero footprint design, easy installation, and metro switch features. The system supports all standard licensed microwave bands from 6 to 42 GHz.
The Apex Lynx features QPSK through 1024QAM modulation, low latency Adaptive Coding and Modulation (ACM). Gigabit capacity can be realized with a 2+0 configuration, using a single traffic interface due to the PLA (Physical Link Aggregation) between radios.
The system supports both fiber and copper Gigabit Ethernet interfaces with in-band and out-of-band management, and can be powered directly or over Ethernet using a PoE injector.
• VLAN support allows isolation of traffic between ports
• Advanced QoS for VLAN, Diffserv, with per port control and strict/weighted scheduling
• 2 MB packet buffer
• Multilayer Header Compression
Depending on packet mix, 490-761 Mbps can be achieved on a single channel with the multilayer (L2 –L4) header compression feature. This is especially useful in smaller channel bandwidths when using the smaller packet sizes.
Apex Lynx Additional Features
• Hitless Advanced Adaptive Coding & Modulation (AACM)
• Secure management via HTTPS and SSH
• Industry leading system gain over 6-42 GHz
• 1+1 Hot Standby support with Rapid Port Shutdown
• 3.5-60 MHz Channel Bandwidth
• AES-256 bit encryption (optional)
• FCC/ETSI & NEBS Compliant