Preliminary Path Analysis and Wireless Link Calculation for Trango Licensed Links
Request a path analysis and link calculation report
Are you planning a new licensed microwave link?
Trango can help with your path planning and link budget calculations! Let us provide you with a no-obligation preliminary path analysis. Simply tell us about your proposed wireless links and we will provide you with a general link path analysis and link budget calculation.
Trango's path analysis provides these link calculations and benefits...
- Expected link availability/uptime based on topography, climate (rain fade) & atmospheric data
- Expected signal strength (RSSI) to assist in antenna alignment and link optimization
- Allows engineers to determine the best frequency and modulation to ensure optimal throughput and availability for the proposed RF microwave path
- Helps engineers identify potential attenuation and free space path loss issues for a proposed wireless link before it is deployed, such as multipath, obstructions, antenna heights, antenna size, and more!
- Terrain profile data to help optimize your antenna height to ensure Fresnel clearance.