Fiber Extension and
Leased Line Replacement
Replace leased access lines and extend your network
Extending your network? Why pay for high-priced leased access lines when you can outright own your network extensions for less than one year's leased line cost?
Control your network, YOU own the bandwidth
Replacing your leased access lines will eliminate expensive recurring pricing and allow you more independence from incumbent bandwidth providers. Extending your network to your remote offices over miles of distance is easy with Trango licensed wireless digital microwave Ethernet radios, and unlicensed wireless Ethernet bridges. Trango microwave equipment will help you realize increased network performance, more efficiency, and higher reliability and availability, and your IP backhaul network will be highly scalable for future growth. Best of all, you own and control the bandwidth of those network extensions, with no recurring leased line pricing.
Drop your leased data lines
Your ILEC is not the only choice for E1/E3/T1/T3 private circuits for high-speed access or LAN/WAN extensions to multiple sites. Most carriers still provide leased data lines that operate over an aging copper infrastructure. Carriers often outsource maintenance work for their network, which can create poor MTTR (mean time to repair) for network outages, which inevitably leaves your network at a standstill. Leased line backbones present other problems you should consider…
Disadvantages of fiber leased line backbone extensions
- High pricing and recurring monthly/yearly telecom costs
- Fiber/copper leased lines are not readily available everywhere
- Legacy TDM systems prohibit modern IP services
- Additional equipment is required to install, manage, route, convert data, secure, etc; each device requires its own space and more time for configuration and management
- Expensive trenching for repairs and new installations
- Fiber/copper is vulnerable to physical damage by construction, traffic and railroad mishaps
Upgrade to microwave and control your own network
It's probably easier than you think to replace your leased E1/E3/T1/T3 line. In a matter of hours you can install and configure your own high capacity fixed wireless microwave links that will dramatically increase bandwidth and improve the efficiency of your network, your business, and reduce your operating costs.
Advantages of Trango microwave backhaul network links
- You own and control your microwave links/bandwidth
- Sell your extra bandwidth to SME, hospitals, schools etc.
- Improved economics, substantial savings over leased lines.
Save year after year, ROI less than 1 year
- High bandwidth fast Ethernet - 45 Mbps to Gigabit speeds
- Up to 99.999% uptime availability
- Easy to upgrade throughput, simple network scalability
- Ultra-Low latency for video/VoIP applications
- Harden and protect your network with 1+1 redundancy
- Eliminate typical networking devices for further savings
A new microwave IP network extension allows you many new ways to improve your system and add services. Enterprises and organizations, private and public, of all types require high bandwidth networks that connect multiple locations. Corporations, schools, financial institutions, healthcare providers, as well as broadcasters, utilities and energy companies can quickly and cost-effectively implement carrier-grade private wireless networks, achieving rapid ROI and increased performance.
- Connect buildings/networks miles apart, multi-location inter-building wireless LAN/WAN extensions
- Carry mixed IP/TDM traffic, or migrate to 100% IP data
- Increase network performance and reliability
- Add failsafe redundancy to critical links
- Centralize servers, data storage & backup
- Offer IP and Ethernet services (video, VoIP, gaming)
- Offer IP video surveillance security monitoring
- Offer video conferencing, distance learning, remote training