Giga Lynx™High-Capacity, Split-Mount Microwave Backhaul System 6-42 GHz
- 440 Mbps full duplex (761 Mbps with software key)
- 1.5 Gbps in 2+0 configuration with software key
- Physical Link Aggregation (PLA)
- Programmable packet buffer up to 2 MB
- Up to 1024QAM
Giga Lynx Overview
The Giga Lynx is an high performance, split architecture, point-to-point wireless microwave system. The system is available for all standard licensed frequency bands from 6 to 42 GHz.
The Giga Lynx offers modulation levels up to 1024QAM and PLA (Physical Link Aggregation) enabling full gigabit performance. Other outstanding features include hitless advanced adaptive coding and modulation, comprehensive management and monitoring capability, and industry leading system gain.
- VLAN support allows isolation of traffic between ports
- Advanced QoS for VLAN, Diffserv, with per port control and strict/weighted scheduling
- 2 MB packet buffer
Multilayer Header Compression
Depending on packet mix, 490-761 Mbps can be achieved on a single channel with the multilayer (L2 –L4) header compression feature. This is especially useful in smaller channel bandwidths when using the smaller packet sizes.
Giga Lynx Additional Features
- Industry-Leading System Gain
- Hitless Advanced Adaptive Coding and Modulation (AACM)
- 3.5-60 MHz Channel Bandwidth (ANSI & ETSI)
- Small form factor (half-rack unit)
- Over 1,000,000 Packets per Second
- 4x GigE traffic interfaces
- 1+1 Hot Standby support with Rapid Port Shutdown
- FCC/ETSI & NEBS Compliant