TrangoLINK-45™Unlicensed Wireless Ethernet Bridge 5.2 to 5.8 GHz
The TrangoLINK-45 licensed-exempt backhaul product line covers the 5.2 to 5.8 GHz license-free bands. Using field-proven OFDM technology, this compact product is available in an all-outdoor form factor with support for integrated and external antennas. The product is an Ethernet-native design with aggregate capacity up to 45 Mbps and conforms with World-wide unlicensed wireless requirements.
TrangoLINK-45 Key Features
- Up to 45 Mbps aggregate
- Up to 45-mile range (72 km)
- 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.8 GHz with DFS in a single radio
- Adaptable Rate Modulation
- Industry-best interference mitigation
- Supports ETSI, ANSI (FCC), and IC standards
- Quality of Service (QoS) & VLAN support
- IP native, optimized for fast Ethernet services
Robust Performance in High Noise Floor Areas
The new interference mitigation feature, Auto RF RX Threshold, maintains superb wireless link integrity in high RF noise environments. When a TrangoLINK-45 radio encounters interference, it automatically aborts tracking the interfering signal if it is below the minimum signal-to-noise ratio (S/N) threshold, thus effortlessly detecting and passing Trango packets that are stronger than the minimum S/N threshold.
Trango designed this new interence-fighting feature to give operators a clear choice when looking for a robust wireless backhaul and to help combat the increasingly high noise levels in today's unlicensed frequency bands. TrangoLINK-45 is the most robust 5 GHz wireless backhaul radio on the market.
Industry-Best Interference Mitigation Feature Set
- Built-in Auto RF RX Threshold for superior interference mitigation
- Maintains superb link integrity in high noise floor
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) in 5.3/5.4 GHz
- Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ)
- Forwarding Error Correction (FEC)
- Automatic RF Transmit Power Control (ATPC)
- Site survey tools
In addition to Auto RF RX Threshold, two other powerful interference mitigation features work to preserve link integrity and prevent dropped packets. First, the ARQ feature will resend packets that are lost due to random interference, which prevents higher layers like TCP from downshifting. Secondly, the radio will adaptively change modulation (Adaptive Rate Modulation) to a more robust modulation should the ARQ resends exceed a user specified level, keeping the link usable even in very high noise environments.
For additional interference resistance, TrangoLINK-45 features Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) that allows automatic detection of radar signal interference and dynamically switches to a clear channel while operating in the 5.3 and 5.4 GHz frequency bands (U-NII), thus providing greater signal integrity and data rate reliability.